What will you learn?
1. YOU WILL understand the workings of most common photographic lighting modifiers such as soft boxes, reflectors, diffusers, bouncers, barn doors, etc.
2. YOU WILL understand what lighting systems are and how they affect your imaging.
3. YOU WILL learn and employ lighting ratios to enhance the dramatic effects of your photography.
5. YOU WILL improve your confidence and ability with using a hand held light meter and the light meter built into your digital camera.
6. YOU WILL be able to make consistent well-balanced photographs in all lighting conditions as permitted by the equipment you own or are considering purchasing.